- Submissions to the AfterBurn event guide, The Bucket List, close Oct. 23 at midnight. Use this link to submit your activities: The Bucket List.
- OMG RV Passes will be available by lottery. Read the details below.
- Ice will be available by presale only. Read the details below.
- Tier Two Ticket Sales end this Friday, October 25, at midnight. Buy tickets at Brown Paper Tickets.
Remember, volunteer signups are happening now on Signup Genius. Thank you for signing up and making AfterBurn awesome!
OMG RV Passes
The Placement Team has found five additional spots for RVs in the RV parking lot. Please note, additional RVs will not be placed in any theme camps. If you have been waiting and hoping for an RV pass, here’s how it works:
- The lottery for OMG RV Passes is open until 10 am on Friday, October 25.
- To enter the lottery, send an email to with the size of your RV and a list of the volunteer shifts you have signed up for. You must volunteer to be entered.
- The AfterBurn Event Committee will draw five random names from the list and will send them a code by noon on Friday, October 25.
- Lottery winners will have until midnight on Friday to purchase their RV Pass and tickets.
Ice Available by Presale Only
From Stef: Our incredible Kitchen crew is going to bring ice! Be forewarned, it will be available by presale only — no cash accepted. You must order and pay for your ice pogs online by Tuesday, Oct. 29. Buy lots of ice pogs — proceeds go towards the effigy build, and it makes a great gift to your friends!
- Cost: $5 per bag, presale only. Absolutely no cash will be accepted and no refunds given.
- Purchase your ice pogs between 8 pm Wednesday, Oct. 23 and midnight Tuesday, Oct. 29 on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Pick up your ice on Saturday or Sunday between 11 am and 1 pm. These are the only times it will be available. There are no refunds if you fail to pick up your ice.
- Ice pickup location: At the Kitchen. Let’s give the Kitchen crew some love for handling this! Mwah!
10 more days until the effigy burns! We’re super-excited about the Burns Phambly Reunion at Camp AfterBurn.
How ’bout that?
Bucket Kitty & Bob