AfterBurn 2023 will be Nov 3 – Nov 5, 2023 held at Camp La Llanada in Lake Wales, Florida. This year’s theme is Fairytale Forest!
Submit your Logo design to by Friday, Mar 31, 2023
Use the button above to purchase any of the following:
- Reserved Member and Core Tickets TBD
- Tier 1 General Sales TBD.
- Tier 2 General Sales TBD.
- Ticket Assistance TBD
- Ticket Assistance application: Ticket Assistance Application
- Applications will be accepted TBD
- Applications will not be accepted after TBD unless without Board approval
- Issued Ticket Assistance tickets must be paid no later than TBD
- Ice pogs
- Vehicle passes. Unless you are walking, riding your bike, or carpooling to AfterBurn, you MUST have a vehicle pass. (A vehicle pass covers a small utility trailer or uhaul trailer.)
- RV passes. For any RV, buses, vans, campers including the tow vehicle and car camping.
MORE EVENT DETAILS TO KNOW:
- CABINS are TBD.
- Go to the Cabins page for more info & to sign-up.
- Cabin security deposit is due within 48 hours of invoice.
- Last day to reserve a cabin is TBD
- Last day to pay Cabin fee is TBD
- Cabin Request Application: TBD
- ART APPS TBD Event Art Grants and Burnable Art Grants.
- Burnable Art Applications for Effigy and Temple are due no later than TBD
- Event Art Grants Applications are due by TBD for priority consideration and funding.
- Late Event Art Grant Applications will be accepted after TBD and will be subject to any remaining funding
- Go to the Art page for more info.
- Burnable Art Grant Application: TBD
- Event Art Grant Application: TBD
- THEME CAMP REGISTRATION is TBD.
- Theme Camp Application: TBD
- Deadline for priority placement is TBD
- Registration closes on TBD for final placement or request for changes/adjustments.
- Final day to remove/cancel registration is TBD. (We know things happen; so kindly let us know if you are not able to join us.)
- VOLUNTEER SHIFTS TBD
- You may sign-up on-site at Greeters, Info Booth or with your Lead.
- THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING! YOU ARE AMAZING!
- Our Event Planning and Volunteer Coordinator are working on some awesome Volunteer appreciation. Don’t miss out!
The Official Placement Map, What When Where Guide, and Survival Guide are COMING SOON!
You can download the map and What, When, Where Guide in PDF format (coming soon!)
The Blurb of Bob
Read our newsletter, The Blurb of Bob, for the most up-to-date news about everything Burn-related, including tickets, theme camps, and art. You’ll find all the blurbs, along with other timely announcements, on our News & Updates page.
We recommend you sign up for the joint Burnt Oranges/Burn email list, so you don’t miss any of these announcements! And if you are on Facebook, follow the Florida PreHeat & AfterBurn News & Updates page.
PreHeat and AfterBurn has official regional event status from Burning Man and is an all-volunteer, non-commodified annual event based on the 10 Principles of Burning Man. Our sponsoring organization is Burnt Oranges, a Florida-based 501(c)3 nonprofit that is dedicated to cultivating interactive art.