AfterBurn 2019 will be held at Camp La Llanada in Lake Wales, Florida. This year’s theme is “Burns Phambly Reunion at Camp AfterBurn.”
Use the orange button above to purchase any of the following until 8 pm Tuesday, October 29:
- Tier 2 Tickets
- Ice pogs (ice is available by presale only)
- Vehicle passes. Unless you are walking, riding your bike, or carpooling to AfterBurn, you MUST have a vehicle pass.
The Official Map, Bucket List, and Survival Guide are out!
- You can download the map and Bucket List in PDF format
- To have your best Burn ever, be sure to download and review the 2019 AfterBurn Survival Guide
AfterBurn is 100% run by volunteers, which means we need you! After you get your ticket, sign up for one or more volunteer shifts by visiting this link:
What are YOU bringing to AfterBurn?
- Theme camp applications have now closed. We still have plenty of room in Open Camping, and we can host activities in the Indaba, our large indoor center camp and art gallery. To submit your activities and events to the Bucket List, read on.
- Submissions to The Bucket List, our all-new event listing, are now closed. But if you are hosting an event, you can still get it posted in the Indaba, and there will be Town Criers available.
Check out the video to see our fabulous new venue:
Read our newsletter, The Blurb of Bob, for the most up-to-date news about everything AfterBurn-related, including tickets, theme camps, and art. You’ll find all the blurbs, along with other timely announcements, on our News & Updates page.
AfterBurn has official regional event status from Burning Man and is an all-volunteer, non-commodified annual event based on the 10 Principles of Burning Man. Our sponsoring organization is Burnt Oranges, a Florida-based 501(c)3 nonprofit that is dedicated to cultivating interactive art.