AfterBurn 2021 will be held at Camp La Llanada in Lake Wales, Florida. This year’s theme is “Reincarnation: Rise of the Phoenix.”
Use the orange button above to purchase any of the following (COMING SOON):
- Tier 1 Tickets
- Ice pogs (ice is available by presale only)
- Vehicle passes. Unless you are walking, riding your bike, or carpooling to AfterBurn, you MUST have a vehicle pass.
- RV passes. For any campers including the tow vehicle.
The Official Map, Bucket List, and Survival Guide are COMING SOON!
- You can download the map and Bucket List in PDF format (coming soon!)
- To have your best Burn ever, be sure to download and review the 2021 AfterBurn Survival Guide (coming soon!)
AfterBurn is 100% run by volunteers, which means we need you! After you get your ticket, sign up for one or more volunteer shifts.
What are YOU bringing to AfterBurn?
- Theme camp applications are now open.
- Submissions to The Bucket List, our all-new event listing, are now open.
Read our newsletter, The Blurb of Bob, for the most up-to-date news about everything AfterBurn-related, including tickets, theme camps, and art. You’ll find all the blurbs, along with other timely announcements, on our News & Updates page.
We recommend you sign up for the joint Burnt Oranges/AfterBurn email list, so you don’t miss any of these announcements! And if you are on Facebook, follow the Florida PreHeat & AfterBurn News & Updates page.
AfterBurn has official regional event status from Burning Man and is an all-volunteer, non-commodified annual event based on the 10 Principles of Burning Man. Our sponsoring organization is Burnt Oranges, a Florida-based 501(c)3 nonprofit that is dedicated to cultivating interactive art.